Load mobile navigation


There are two MPs in the area, for the Aldershot and North East Hampshire constituencies. Hampshire County Council is responsible for services like roads, waste disposal, education and libraries. Rushmoor Borough Council and Hart District Council deal with matters such as waste collection, local planning issues, alcohol and entertainment licensing.

This website uses cookies. Using this website means you are okay with this but you can find out more and learn how to manage your cookie choices here.Close cookie policy overlay