THIS house has stood in Southampton Street, Farnborough, for more than three-quarters of a century — but its foundations were first laid nearly 300 years ago.
Called Timbers, it began life in 1703 as a gardener's cottage on Empress Eugenie's estate in the town.
But in 1925 it was dismantled brick by brick and transported on a horse-drawn cart to its present location.
There are four bedrooms and offers of at least £250,000 are invited.
Call Rowan Webster & Co on 01252 545575.