An inquest into the deaths of members of Osama Bin Laden’s family who were killed in a plane crash at Blackbushe Airport has been adjourned again.

Four people died when a Phenom 300 jet crashed into the British Car Auctions site near Yateley on July 31 last year.

The Saudi-registered plane, which had travelled from an airport in Milan, Italy, smashed into more than a dozen parked vehicles and burst into flames, killing everyone on board.

Video Loading

The passengers were Bin Laden’s half-sister, Sana Mohammed Bin Laden , 53, her mother, 75-year-old Raja Bashir Hashem, and Bin Laden’s sister-in-law, Zouheir Anuaz Hashem, 56.

A Jordanian man, Mazen Salim Alqasim, 58, was the pilot.

An inquest into their deaths was opened by North East Hampshire Coroner Andrew Bradley on August 4 last year.

It was said that the three passengers and their pilot all died due to the intense fire that broke out around the aircraft and all four had to be identified by dental records.

The inquest was adjourned to September 23, pending a probe by the Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB).

Since then it has been adjourned four times and was again reviewed on Wednesday, May 25.

A spokesman for the coroner’s office said the inquest had been adjourned until June 29.

She added it was still waiting for an AAIB report into the crash before a firm date could be fixed.

Around 30 vehicles at the British Car Auctions site were damaged when the aircraft crashed into them and erupted in flames after crashing near the end of the airport’s runway at around 3.09pm on July 31 while attempting to land.

“This is an ongoing investigation,” said an AAIB spokesman. “Each of our investigations is different so we can’t give a time limit on this.”