Take a look at the moment this Pitts Special plane performed an impressive loop-the-loop before flying vertically into the sky then dropping back down to earth.
The biplane did not fail to impress as it made a special aerobatics appearance at the Farnborough Air Show on Sunday.
Meanwhile on the ground, there were more than 40 different static displays during the famous public show.
- RSPCA cruelty statistics 20161:20
- Fleet Services temporary building opens0:44
- Inside Hart Leisure Centre1:41
- Aldershot Garrison PT's Passing Out1:49
- Yateley School's production of The Sound of Music1:57
- Soldiers' new accommodation arrives at Aldershot 2:08
- Michael Casey court0:05
- Victoria Road Aldershot0:31
- 'Love Rushmoor' app0:35
The displays included a series of Airbus craft and a replica of main attraction the F-35B, whose counterpart wowed aviation enthusiasts on the first day of the show.
Astronaut Major Tim Peake captivated thousands of young children at Futures Day on Friday (July 15), where he opened up about his time on board the International Space Station.