- Cody Sports & Social Club plea for new members0:58
- Homeless woman at burnt down Farnborough chapel s0:33
- Smyths Toy Superstore opening in Farnborough0:22
- Brain Tumour Charity HeadSmart Campaign2:13
- St Michael's Abbey, Farnborough, Wassail0:57
- PA video 2017 new film releases2:14
- Deaths 20161:21
- Santa Claus speaks Makaton with three-year-old gi1:28
Neighbours were evacuated from their flats in Fleet after a fire broke out in a ground floor kitchen in the middle of the night.
Tenants and owners of the 10 flats in Kingswood Court, off Kings Road, were forced to flee the building at around 4.10am, feeling their way through the dark smoke billowing out of the open door of the flat.
The occupant of the flat was not in when firefighters arrived to tackle the flames and was taken for questioning by police officers when he returned around an hour later.
Firefighters from Fleet and Rushmoor fire station entered the flat wearing breathing apparatus and isolated the fire within the kitchen before extinguishing it and blowing the thick smoke that had filled the property out of a rear window. The cause is currently being investigated.
One neighbouring flat also suffered minor smoke damage.
The road outside the flats was closed for around two hours while firefighters and police officers made the area safe.
Residents, some in their pyjamas, gathered outside for around three hours and were supported by paramedics and given blankets and cups of tea by Red Cross volunteers.