Lonely Dolly is desperately looking for a new home and owner to love.
The seven-year-old has been overlooked time and time again, so now she is desperate to find her fur-ever home.
Dolly came into the care of RSPCA Hants and Surrey having had a disrupted and lonely life. She is quite anxious but is very sweet and loving.
She would like a quiet home of her own, without children or other pets, with some safe outside space.
She deserves so much better than being stuck in a cattery.
Click on the video below to meet Dolly.
- RSPCA cruelty statistics 20161:20
- Fleet Services temporary building opens0:44
- Inside Hart Leisure Centre1:41
- Aldershot Garrison PT's Passing Out1:49
- Yateley School's production of The Sound of Music1:57
- Soldiers' new accommodation arrives at Aldershot 2:08
- Michael Casey court0:05
- Victoria Road Aldershot0:31
- 'Love Rushmoor' app0:35
If you could help her, pleasethe RSPCA or call Geraldine on 07880 547502. You can also visit the or page.