A BLAZE sparked by an electrical fault wrecked three sheds and a summerhouse near Sandhurst.

The fire in Yorktown Road, College Town, started in a shed used by a builder to store his materials.

It quickly spread to an adjoining shed which he also uses, before enveloping a neighbour's shed and summerhouse.

Heat from the fire was so intense that it cracked the windows of a nearby house.

Neighbours used a garden hose in a desperate attempt to contain the fire.

They gave way to fire crews from Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire who were quickly on the scene.

A Camberley fire spokesman said: "One of the sheds contained propane and gas cylinders which were in danger of exploding. Thankfully we managed to prevent that from happening."