- Cody Sports & Social Club plea for new members0:58
- Homeless woman at burnt down Farnborough chapel s0:33
- Smyths Toy Superstore opening in Farnborough0:22
- Brain Tumour Charity HeadSmart Campaign2:13
- St Michael's Abbey, Farnborough, Wassail0:57
- PA video 2017 new film releases2:14
- Deaths 20161:21
- Santa Claus speaks Makaton with three-year-old gi1:28
Video by Tony Harrison
Flames roared from a car on the M3 at Farnborough on Saturday evening as traffic was delayed.
The car fire occurred on the northbound side of the motorway at junction 4 just after 7pm.
The Ford Mondeo had pulled over to the hard shoulder close to Fleet services before the fire took hold, and firefighters rushed to the scene to extinguish the blaze.
One fire crew from Rushmoor and another from Hartley Wintney attended and had to put on breathing apparatus while they flooded the vehicle.
Traffic in the area was forced to slow down and pass the emergency scene using only the fast lane, which caused long queues.
The fire was extinguished by 7.45pm, but the delays continued for some time afterwards.