- Fleet Services temporary building opens0:44
- Inside Hart Leisure Centre1:41
- Aldershot Garrison PT's Passing Out1:49
- Afternoon tea for two at Long Barn Lavender1:10
- The Kingsley at Eversley0:14
- Yateley School's production of The Sound of Music1:57
- Soldiers' new accommodation arrives at Aldershot 2:08
- Michael Casey court0:05
- Victoria Road Aldershot0:31
Boeing's 787 Dreamliner touched down in the UK for the first time in 2010 when it arrived at the Farnborough Air Show.
Farnborough Airport was the first location outside the United States where aviation enthusiasts got to see the new 323-seat plane as it touched down after travelling from Seattle in Washington.
Boeing said the 787 was "manufactured using fewer hazardous materials, consumes less fuel and produces fewer emissions" and was quieter than other aircraft.
Carbon fibre was used in its construction with power coming from Rolls-Royce engines.
Since its launch the plane has gone on to be used by the likes of Virgin Atlantic, British Airways and Air France, but it was those at the Farnborough Air Show that got to see it first.
More on the Farnborough Air Show:
Farnborough Air Show 2014: what else can visitors expect?
Farnborough Air Show countdown: A look back at 1996
What to expect at this year's Farnborough Air Show
Farnborough Air Show countdown: The 1970s and 1980s