Church Crookham karting champion Jake Cranstone was in a whirl when racing legend John Surtees presented him with his latest set of trophies.
Surtees, the only person to ever win world championships on two and four wheels, was guest of honour at the Camberley Karting Club (CKC) awards presentation and dinner at The Casa Hotel in Yateley.
Jake, 12, bagged three trophies, taking first place in the CKC Honda Cadet Annual Championship, the Jack Wands Trophy for the Cadet Four Stroke Championship Winner and the CKC 100% attendance trophy.
He is one of Britain's top young racing talents, having won more than 20 trophies since gaining his full racing licence in 2012, and currently leads the winter championship at CKC with just one race left to go this Saturday (February 22).
Jake also races in his first National Championship at Whilton Mill in Northamptonshire next month.
- Cody Sports & Social Club plea for new members0:58
- Homeless woman at burnt down Farnborough chapel s0:33
- Smyths Toy Superstore opening in Farnborough0:22
- Brain Tumour Charity HeadSmart Campaign2:13
- St Michael's Abbey, Farnborough, Wassail0:57
- PA video 2017 new film releases2:14
- Deaths 20161:21
- Santa Claus speaks Makaton with three-year-old gi1:28