- Fleet Services temporary building opens0:44
- Inside Hart Leisure Centre1:41
- Aldershot Garrison PT's Passing Out1:49
- Afternoon tea for two at Long Barn Lavender1:10
- The Kingsley at Eversley0:14
- Yateley School's production of The Sound of Music1:57
- Soldiers' new accommodation arrives at Aldershot 2:08
- Michael Casey court0:05
- Victoria Road Aldershot0:31
- Boomtown chapter nine trailer 20173:39
The Airbus A380 was by far and a way the biggest plane to take to the skies at this year's Farnborough Air Show.
Now a regular fixture at Farnborough Airport, the world's biggest passenger plane was expertly piloted above the watching crowd.
The double-decker A380 first appeared in the 2006 air show and has gone on to feature at every display since.
The appearance of the Airbus plane this year came 24 years after the company first put forward the concept at the 1990 Farnborough Air Show.
Since then 135 have been built and are in service with the total number of orders standing at 324.