- Defibrillator training offered by Farnborough com1:41
- RSPCA cruelty statistics 20161:20
- Fleet Services temporary building opens0:44
- Inside Hart Leisure Centre1:41
- Aldershot Garrison PT's Passing Out1:49
- Afternoon tea for two at Long Barn Lavender1:10
- The Kingsley at Eversley0:14
- Yateley School's production of The Sound of Music1:57
- Soldiers' new accommodation arrives at Aldershot 2:08
Farnborough International Limited chairman Shaun Ormrod told Get Hampshire about some of the highlights at this year's air show.
The Vulcan, Typhoon and Harrier planes were just some of the attractions that flew over, and drowned out, the boss of the company which organises the display.
There was some spectacular flying which entertained the thousands of people who went along.
Mr Ormrod was also pleased with the trade days, saying: "We've had four full trade days.
"Our trade customers have all gone home to all over the world very happy with the experience they have had this time around."