- Cody Sports & Social Club plea for new members0:58
- Homeless woman at burnt down Farnborough chapel s0:33
- Smyths Toy Superstore opening in Farnborough0:22
- Brain Tumour Charity HeadSmart Campaign2:13
- St Michael's Abbey, Farnborough, Wassail0:57
- PA video 2017 new film releases2:14
- Deaths 20161:21
- Santa Claus speaks Makaton with three-year-old gi1:28
A century of aviation is to be the central theme of the displays at this year's Farnborough International Air Show.
The 2014 show at Farnborough Airport will also mark 100 years since the start of the First World War by featuring replica war planes, from both Britain and Germany, over the weekend of July 19-20.
Some of the highlights at this year's show include the UK debut of the F-35 Lightning II fighter, the replacement for the Sea Harrier, which will appear alongside its predecessor for the very first time.
Visitors to the show will also get to see a Spitfire race a Morgan three-wheeler along the runway.
Farnborough Airshow countdown: The 1970s and 1980s
Farnborough Airshow countdown: The 1950s and 1960s
Farnborough Airshow countdown: A look back at 1994
Where to get tickets for Farnborough Airshow 2014
Other exhibits expected to appear include a Boeing 787 from Qatar Airways, a Boeing F18 and an Airbus A350, which will be making its first appearance at Farnborough alongside crowd favourites such as the RAF Typhoon and RAF Red Arrows.
Aldershot MP Sir Gerald Howarth said: "It's the place where you can see a wonderful air show when people can bring their families and see some of the exciting exhibits that will be on display.
"There will be a wonderful show for everybody."
When will the displays run from?
- Monday July 14 - 1.30pm-4pm
- Tuesday July 15-Thursday July 17 - 2.15pm-4.45pm
- Friday July 18 - 1.30pm-5pm
- Saturday July 19-Sunday July 20 - 12.30pm-5.30pm