As part of the countdown to this year's Farnborough Air Show, Get Hampshire is looking back at previous displays.
This week we turn the clock back 20 years to September 1994 when a replica Vickers Vimy WW-I bomber, a Qantas Boeing 747-400 and the Red Arrows took to the skies above the town.
Although the weather hampered displays on the Saturday, a replica of a Vickers Vimy departed on the Sunday on its recreation of the first flight to Australia.
Meanwhile other planes at the show came from airlines such as Air Canada and Air Malta while various air forces including the RAF, American, Swedish and Russian forces all sent aircraft.
You can also see video footage of some of that year's display, courtesy of Brian Lockett, Air-and-Space.com.
- Cody Sports & Social Club plea for new members0:58
- Homeless woman at burnt down Farnborough chapel s0:33
- Smyths Toy Superstore opening in Farnborough0:22
- Brain Tumour Charity HeadSmart Campaign2:13
- St Michael's Abbey, Farnborough, Wassail0:57
- PA video 2017 new film releases2:14
- Deaths 20161:21
- Santa Claus speaks Makaton with three-year-old gi1:28
Do you have photos or videos of previous airshows in Farnborough? Let us know by emailing our.