- RSPCA cruelty statistics 20161:20
- Fleet Services temporary building opens0:44
- Inside Hart Leisure Centre1:41
- Aldershot Garrison PT's Passing Out1:49
- Yateley School's production of The Sound of Music1:57
- Soldiers' new accommodation arrives at Aldershot 2:08
- Michael Casey court0:05
- Victoria Road Aldershot0:31
- 'Love Rushmoor' app0:35
Youngsters of all ages grabbed hold of the microphone in a bid to perform at this year’s Gig on the Green.
Auditions for this summer’s music festival were held at Yateley School in School Lane on Saturday April 26.
Some children dressed up, others bought an instrument along, to try their luck at being picked to perform in front of 4,000 people as part of the Y Factor competition on June 28. Four people will each be chosen from the four different school age groups.
Finalists will be given one ticket for themselves plus two adult tickets to the gig.
The finalists will be announced soon.
There is also an opportunity for the over 18s and older bands to perform to a live audience at this year’s music festival held on The Green in Yateley.